Tirthan Valley: Chhoie waterfall, Great Himalayan National Park Gate, Serolsar Lake , Channi fort.
Day 01/: Delhi/Chandigarh – Tirthan Valley (510kms /13-14 hrs):
Pick up from Delhi/Chandigarh Railway Station/Airport proceed to Tirthan Valley. On Arrival in Tirthan Valley, transfer to hotel. Check into the hotel and overnight at Tirthan Valley.
Day 02/:Tirthan Valley – Chhoie Waterfall – Great Himalayan National Park Gate:
After breakfast you will be taken for a 2 Km climb (each way) to the Chhoie waterfall. The waterfall is a beautiful site for bathing and enjoying. Later drive till ropa village & hike towards The Great Himalayan National Park Gate is the most special travel destination located in the Seraj Forest division. The Great Himalayan National Park is a place that is full of liveliness and freshness. The national park covers an area of 754 square kilometres. The trekking route is praiseworthy for the sheer joy that the valleys and mountains provide to the mind. There are 832 plant species, 74 species of amphibians, 218 species of fish, 149 species of reptiles, 528 species of birds, and 241 species of mammals in the Great Himalayan National Park. Overnight stay at home stay /camp in Tirthan Valley.
Day 03/: Tirthan Vallay – Jalori Pass - Serolsar Lake - Channi fort (270kms/7-8 hrs):
After morning breakfast you will be taken for a drive to the Jalori Pass (3120 meters / 10200ft) above the sea level). Here you can enjoy the stunning 360° view of the Great Himalayas and the Kullu Valley. Thereafter you will be taken for a trek to Serolsar Lake (approx 4.5 km each way) – a place famous for its temple devoted to Goddess Budhi Nagin. Later in the evening on the way back visit Channi fort then return back to the hotel . Overnight stay at Home Stay / camp in Tirthan Valley.
Day 04/: Tirthan Vallay –Chandigarh /Delhi drop.(510 kms/ 13-14hrs):
After breakfast check out from hotel and proceed to Chandigarh/Delhi airport / Railway station drop.
For Package Details, Please Call us at: (+91) 78310-50555, (+91) 98163-50555
- Welcome drink on arrival.
- 03 Nights accommodation on double / triple sharing basis 01 Room for 2 pax & 2 rooms for 4 pax & 6 pax with 2 extra mattress.
- 03 breakfasts and 03 Dinner at Hotel.
- Transport services by an exclusive vehicle as per itinerary. (Dzire / Etios for 2 to 4 pax & for 6 pax Innova car)
- Any monument entry fees / camera fees.
- Any meal, which is not mentioned above.
- Any guide charges.
- Any air / Train fare / Train Tickets / Flight Tickets
- Entry Ticket
- Expenses of personal nature such as drinks, laundry, telephones, Camera Fees, etc.
- GST 5% Extra